Soccer Camp is just around the corner and we’re excited!
For all registered campers, there’s a few things to be aware of:
- Drop-off time is open at 9:00am at Our Lady of Lourdes School in Elmvale (34 Kerr St.).
- Pick-up time is 3:00pm at the same place. Please be prompt in picking your child up!
- We do follow proper “sign-in” and “sign-out” procedures – please ensure that the person picking up your child is on our sign out list.
- If there is a rain day, it will be posted to the church’s social media: Facebook and Twitter. It will also find it’s way onto this website in the Twitter feed. If it is a rain day, drop off and pick up will be at the regular times but at Wasaga Beach Paintball (3600 Vigo Road). We will not be able to provide transportation to campers in case of a rain day.
- Each camper needs to bring a lunch, a water bottle (there will be refill stations), sunscreen and a hat. We will provide snacks throughout the day.
- We have shin guards, extra soccer cleats, and socks available if your child has outgrown his/her. This feel free to exchange your “too small” cleats/guards for one of the proper size.
Call us if you have any questions at 705-322-2466!